Eat healthy foods
- Eat organic plant-based foods, legumes, beans, and non-starchy foods.
- Eat one to two handfuls of nuts and seeds.
- Eat 1/2 to 1 cup of whole grains.
- Eat animal products wisely.
If you eat meat, pick grass-fed meat and pasture-raised chicken. Eat fish such as sardines, salmon, herring, and anchovies, three times a week. Eat whole eggs, not just egg whites.
- Eat healthy fats.
Pick olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, nut oils, and so on.
- Choose plant milk instead of cow's milk.
If you really prefer cow's milk, choose grass-fed wheat A2 cow's milk or sheep's, goat's milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- Replace sugar with small amounts of honey, date sugar, organic stevia, maple syrup, coconut sugar, fresh fruit, monk fruit, and molasses.
For recipe ideas, check the book.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.