Improve productivity by doing what’s truly important.
There are two main benefits of using this method:
- You will realize that distractions take a lot of your time.
- You will realize that you don’t accomplish things as fast as you want to.
- Identify the few critical tasks that contribute the most income, and schedule them with very short and clear deadlines.
Otherwise, the unimportant things will become important. Deadlines and clear focus are very important.
- Put a Post-it on your screen with this question:
Are you inventing things to do to avoid the important?
- Try to use software that will reduce the distractions.
A recommended one is www.rescuetime.com.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.