Dr. Jim Loehr is a world-renowned psychologist and founder of the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute. He said that this one habit changed his life the most in the last five years.
The daily ritual of self-reflective writing produces priceless personal insights in your life. You will be more present in everything you do, and it will help you face challenges and difficult times.
- Journaling can be used for catharsis and healing or for growing and expanding learning capacity.
- Entries can be very short or long; it doesn’t matter.
- Typically, it takes two to four weeks before you will see and feel the positive results of journaling.
- In order to have better results, write by hand (not on the computer).
- The only regret you will have is that you did not start the process earlier.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.