Discipline the Will
By disciplining your will, you will be able to take an advantage from adversity.
In every difficult situation, remind yourself that you can always:
- prepare yourself for more difficult times
- accept what you can’t change
- change your expectations
- learn to accept your fate and what happens to you
- protect your inner self, retreat into yourself
- submit to a bigger and greater cause
- remind yourself of your own mortality
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.