Discern between two competing daily highlights
- Make a list of the things that matter to you.
It could be to help your kids get good grades, to start a side business, to spend more time with your spouse, or to exercise regularly.
- Choose the one most important thing.
Follow your heart and choose what’s most important or rewarding to you, and not necessarily what’s most urgent.
- Choose the second, third, fourth, and fifth most rewarding things.
- Rewrite the list in order of priority.
- Place a mark on your number one priority.
This mark reinforces its importance to you.
- Use this list to choose your highlights until your priorities start changing.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.