Define your target market, your ‘three uniques,’ and your proven process
- Define your ideal customer, who they are, where they are, and how they think?
You can start by examining the current prospects and then combine these characteristics with a new list.
- Meet with your sales team and brainstorm your unique differentiators – what makes you stand out, what are you competing with?
- Make a list with only three qualities – your ‘three uniques.’
- With your team, create a proven process on a whiteboard.
It should show each step, from the first client interaction to the ongoing follow-up, once your product or service has been delivered.
- Write your proven process in color and laminate it.
The process should have the following sections ‘about us,’ ‘about you’ (your customer), ‘our process,’ and ‘how to get things done.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.