Cultivate your mind like a garden.
“You do not attract that which you want, but that which you are”
Your mind is like a garden that can be cultivated or allowed to run wild, depending on the quality of your thoughts and your thoughts shape your character, circumstances and destiny. Most people are usually anxious to improve their circumstances, but unwilling to improve themselves. You become your true and powerful self when you take responsibility for your life - when you stop blaming others for your conditions and build yourself up with strong thoughts. We imagine that thought can be kept secret, but it cannot. It rapidly crystallises into habit and habit solidifies into circumstance. When you radically alter your thoughts you will experience rapid transformation in your life.
- Write down the answers to the following questions:
- What is it about your current circumstances that you want to change?
- What do you want your circumstances to be? For example your material world?
- What thoughts do you need to change on a consistent basis in order to go from the first answer to the second?
- Come back and re-visit these thoughts daily.