Persistence is what will get you to achieve your goals. If you are persistent, you are capable of almost anything.
- Know what you want, and desire it wholly.
- Believe in yourself, and believe you can achieve your goal.
- Come up with a plan of action.
Use facts and not guesswork to plan your next moves.
- Force yourself to persist.
Close your mind to indecision, procrastination, indifference, laziness, weakness, disorganization, fear of criticism, and other such negative attributes.
- Cut out negative people from your life.
And form alliances with like-minded people who are persistent.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.