Take control of your financial life.
- Write down your beliefs about money.
- Eliminate disempowering beliefs.
Associate these beliefs with pain and replace them with new empowering and pleasurable beliefs.
- Create a plan to provide more value.
Focus on providing more value in your place of employment, regardless of whether you’re paid for it or not.
- Save and invest a minimum of 10%.
- Consider seeking out coaching.
Investing in your financial education will allow you to maximize your wealth.
- Develop a plan to protect your wealth.
- Commit to enjoying your money.
Reinforce yourself with things that make you happy so that you link pleasure to financial success.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed