Create daily emails to your subscribers
Generally, the more emails you send to your subscribers, the more of your product you will sell. The difficult part is to make these emails interesting and make people care about them. The best way to do this is to make them entertaining. And at the same time try to sell your product.
Here are some rules:
- Send these emails after the Soap Opera Sequence.
- The emails should contain about 90% entertainment and 10% content.
- The story in the email should finally lead to a product sale. In every single email.
Some ideas of what you can write about:
- What’s going on in your Attractive Character’s life?
- What happened that’s embarrassing?
- How are you getting through the holiday season?
- Where are you planning your vacation this year?
- What did you buy recently that you regret?
- What did you buy recently that you just adore?
- You might put the same content on your blog
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.