Organize your thoughts and tasks
- Externalize everything. Make a list of all the tasks, emails, and ideas that are occupying your mind. You can dump all this clutter on a notebook, a whiteboard, or an app.
- Organize your tasks. List all your tasks and then group them into categories. This can be done by using a to-do list, a calendar, or a project management tool that works best for you.
- Take action! Begin with the most important task and work your way down the list. Break down the task into smaller, more manageable chunks and set a timer to stay focused.
- Review your progress. At the end of the day, assess your progress and adjust your plan accordingly. Reflect on what went well and what could be improved. Write your reflections down.
- Repeat the process. Repeat this process every day to stay organized and productive.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed