Create a new organizational structure
- Schedule a one-hour meeting with your leadership team.
- Decide and list five to fifteen categories you need to track every week.
For example, these can be weekly revenue, cash balances, sales activities, accounts receivable, production status.
- List people accountable for each measurable category in the left column.
For example, the head of sales is responsible for sales-activity categories.
- In a new column, decide and fill in the expected goal for each category for the week.
These have to be numerical, weekly activity-based values. For example, if you have new sales as your category, your measurable goal would be the number of leads generated.
- Write next week’s date in the following columns in preparation for filling in your scorecard next week.
For example, January has four weeks starting on the 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th.
- Decide who is in charge of collecting the numbers from accountable employees and filling in the scorecard every week.
- Review your scorecard every week to ensure that you are on track.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.