Create a clear vision of what your dream life looks like
- Get a piece of paper and a pen.
- Label the paper as “The Life of My Dreams.”
- Write down the list of your dreams by answering these questions:
- What do I want to have in my life?
- What do I want to do in my life?
- Who do I want to become?
- What do I want to share with people?
Be specific with what you’re writing. This will help you create a vision of what your ideal life can become. Additionally, try not to limit your dreams.
- Once completed, hang the paper to where you can see it every day.
- Take a few minutes each day to vividly visualize yourself achieving those dreams.
You can close your eyes for a more vivid imagination and feeling about living your dream life.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.