Develop empowering metaphors.
- Write down the metaphors you use to describe life.
Pay attention to the meaning behind the metaphors and how they make you feel.
- Write down the metaphors you use to describe relationships.
- Write down the metaphors you use in other important areas of your life.
This may involve your professional life, your health, and any area that significantly impacts you.
- Create new, empowering metaphors.
Choose metaphors that make you feel better and motivate you.
- Commit to using your new metaphors for 30 days.
After they become part of your daily life, your new metaphors will empower you and allow you to perceive the world with wonder and joy.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed