Conduct a weekly preview to measure your progress
- Go to a place where you can quietly reflect. Bring a pen and a notebook with you.
Think of what happened last week. Then, write down your answers to the following questions honestly:
- What are your 3-5 major accomplishments from the past week?
- How satisfied are you with your weekly accomplishments? Rate from 1-100%
- What are the things that you need to improve for a more productive and successful week?
Ask yourself, “What are the tasks that need to be accomplished next week?”
These are your key goals for the coming week. You may also include the deadline for these tasks.
- Rest up so that you will be fully recharged to achieve your goals next week.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.