Commit yourself to the Seven Beliefs
Following the Seven Beliefs has worked for many successful people. They can change your life, too.
- Review the Seven Beliefs, and apply them to your life.
Consistently take action based on the Seven Beliefs:
- Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it is beneficial to us.
- There is no such thing as failure.
- Whatever happens, take responsibility for it.
- It’s not necessary to understand everything to be able to use everything.
- People are your greatest resource.
- Work is play.
- There’s no abiding success without commitment.
- Think of people you admire. What kind of beliefs do they have?
Add their beliefs to the list and follow them.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.