Choose some affirmations you can repeat daily.
You are literally what you think. Your character being a complete sum of your thoughts. Just as plants cannot grow without the seed, actions cannot have been taken without the thought. Through this is the realisation that you hold the key to every situation, and just as gold and diamonds are discovered through much searching and mining, you can discover your own truths and character by digging deep into yourself.
- Some examples directly from this chapter are:
- I am what I think.
- My character is a complete sum of my thoughts.
- I am the master of my thoughts, environment, and destiny.
- I hold the key to every situation.
- My thoughts determine my actions - and this will result in joy or suffering.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed