Fill your box with creative ideas
- Get a box. Find a suitable box that you can use for this exercise. It can be any box of your choice.
- Label the box. Write the name of your project on the box. This will create a symbolic connection between the box and your goal.
- Collect relevant items. Gather items that are related to your project, such as notebooks, news clippings, CDs, videotapes, books, photographs, and pieces of art that inspire you. These items should have some relevance or connection to your project.
- Fill the box. Start filling the box with the collected items. Be intentional and thoughtful about the items you choose. Aim for diversity and include items that represent different perspectives, disciplines, or influences.
- Reflect on the contents. Periodically revisit the box and reflect on the items inside. Take the time to evaluate your progress and consider alternative directions you may have overlooked. This reflection helps you stay connected to the original idea and encourages critical thinking.
- Think creatively. Use the contents of the box as a source of inspiration and ideas throughout your project. Allow yourself to think outside the box and explore unconventional approaches.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed