Build your character, resilience and fortitude in tough times
- Rely on your philosophy when going through difficulties.
Reaffirm your commitment to your deepest values to guide you through life's challenges.
- Cultivate a mindset of inner strength and resilience.
Remember that life is an opportunity to build character. No matter what happens, you are in charge of your behavior and your choices.
- Find strength and courage in your reasoned choices.
Even if you lose everything else, you will always have ownership of your mind. Your capacity to reason and make choices is your most valuable asset.
- Treat yourself with compassion and forgiveness.
There is no shame in failing. We are all human, and we all make mistakes. Strive for the ideal without criticizing yourself if you fall short.
- Ask for support from others when you need it.
Apart from the people around you, you can also get inspiration from the lives of historical figures who have gone before you.
- Remember that everything passes.
Nothing lasts forever, including your hardship. Have faith in your ability to overcome a tough situation.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.