Build the right routine to achieve a goal
- Decide on the goal you are preparing to achieve.
For example, you could want to prepare yourself to lose weight in a couple of months or start an online degree program.
- Decide on the specific activity you will be repeating.
For example, it could be to go for a run every day.
- Decide on a convenient time for your routine.
You can schedule your routine for anytime as long it fits with other things on your schedule.
- Start with a small step that you will actively do.
For example, you could decide to go for a 15-minute walk daily before going on long walks.
- Make your first step stand alone.
Build your routine on a single action that makes all the other actions easier or necessary. For example, you could decide to put on soothing music whenever you have a huge workload to catch up within your office.
- Remember where you are headed.
When you are aware of your destination, you will be motivated to keep working hard.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.