Bring enthusiasm to activities.
Enthusiasm means there is deep enjoyment in what you do plus the added element of a goal or a vision that you work towards. When you add a goal to the enjoyment of what you do, the energy-field or vibrational frequency changes. At the height of creative activity fueled by enthusiasm, there will be enormous intensity and energy behind what you do. You will feel like an arrow that is moving toward the target and enjoying the journey. Jesus gave us the key to the creative use of the mind and to the conscious manifestation of form when he said, “Whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
- Make a list of activities that you enjoy.
- Connect a goal or vision to one or more of these activities.
- Make sure your goals are dynamic. They should point towards an activity that you are engaged in and through which you are connected to other human beings as well as to the whole.
- Notice that enjoyment of what you are doing, combined with a goal or vision that you work toward, becomes enthusiasm.
Enthusiasm will manifest creativity—see yourself inspiring others and enriching lives.
- Even though you have a goal, what you are doing in the present moment needs to remain the focal point of your attention.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.