Harness the power of your decisions.
- Acknowledge the power of decisions.
Remember that a single decision sets forth the motion to change your entire life.
- Commit to making decisions quickly.
The decision itself is always much harder than the actions that follow, so make it a habit to make decisions quickly.
- Commit to making decisions often.
This will strengthen your decision-making muscles and allow you to make quicker and better decisions in the future.
- Learn from your mistakes.
If you make a wrong decision, that’s alright - focus on the lesson you can learn from it.
- Remain committed to your decision but flexible in your approach.
Stay open to alternative routes to achieving your goals.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed