Become passionate about something.
Passion and perseverance are both crucial to create a company. Without either of them, you will most likely fail big. But passion does not appear from nowhere. It can be developed.
- Make a list of all things that interest you or that you spend time on.
- Mark the ones that are most important to you or have special meaning to you.
- Choose the one that you think is the best; consider the ones that are least common or popular.
Commit to spending 90 minutes daily for the next 10 weeks on learning about and developing skills in that field.
Don’t quit until you spend 100 hours on this!
- Make it a goal to learn at least five times as much as you know already.
- Meet people in this field and ask them questions.
- Find every opportunity to discuss what you’ve learned with friends and colleagues.
After 10 weeks (or a hundred-hour cycle), you must make a decision about whether you want to continue with this subject or maybe change to another one.
Did you experience passion growing and perseverance becoming easier for you?
- If you decide to change, repeat the whole process. If you want to continue, you’ve created foundations of your next company!
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.