Become intentional and select your thoughts.
When we hear the news, we have the feeling that we are learning something and this knowledge is important to us. It feels like you are getting smarter. However, most of the news is bad news, it affects your mood, and it drives you away from your desires.
You have to eliminate everything that controls your thinking without your awareness.
- Decide that you will take full control of your life.
You are no longer going to live life as a wave that is tossed around by the wind.
- Make an active effort to decide what you will think from now on.
- Everything in your life must contain material that supports your thinking.
That means that you must alter your environment, and remove all things that limit your thinking. This includes all media that provides you with limited information.
- Stop watching the news, stop listening to the radio, and avoid any other mainstream media.
This might not be easy; however, you can always come back to it later when you feel you’re ready for it.
- Replace all these things with things that will uplift you, make you feel better, and improve you.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.