Assess an organization's capabilities
- Analyze the organization's resources.
Examine the people, money, and technology available to the organization and determine if they are sufficient to meet the challenges that it may face along the way.
- Examine the organization's processes.
Investigate the organization's decision-making, communication, and problem-solving processes and determine if they are suitable for the potential challenges that may arise.
- Understand the organization's values.
Analyze the organization's mission, goals, and culture.
- Identify the processes and values of successful competitors.
Research the processes and values of successful competitors in the same business and determine which processes and values are necessary for success.
- Create processes and values tailored to the business.
Develop processes and values that are tailored to the specific business, which will enable the business to succeed.
- Implement the processes and values.
Put the processes and values into practice and ensure that all employees are following them.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the processes and values.
Monitor the effectiveness of the processes and values. Make adjustments as needed.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed