Analyze yourself yearly.
A yearly analysis of yourself will help you identify the areas in which you need to put forth more effort.
Once a year, think about the following:
- Have you attained your yearly objective?
- Have you delivered service of the best possible quality and quantity (as per your capabilities)?
- Has your spirit been harmonious and cooperative at all times?
- Have you had pleasant relationships with your associates at work?
- Have you been less efficient due to procrastination or fear?
- Have you improved your personality?
- Have you been persistent in following your plans through to completion?
- Have you made definite, prompt decisions?
- Have you been overly cautious, or not cautious enough?
- Have you been less efficient due to lack of concentration?
- Have you been open-minded and tolerant?
- Have you expressed intemperance or egotism?
- Have you gained the respect of your associates?
- Have you used guesswork to make decisions, or the accuracy of analysis and thought?
- Have you budgeted time, expenses, and your income accurately?
- Do you feel guilty about anything?
- Are you on the right career path?
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.