Align your everyday routine with your values
- Schedule a time to reflect on your values and priorities regularly.
You can do this daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Reflect on your day-to-day life and activities. List down the things you regularly spend time on.
- Write down what you get by doing the things you listed above.
For example, 2 hours of Netflix dramas—entertainment, escapism, relaxation.
- Rewrite the list in order of time spent, with what you spend the most time on at the top.
- Evaluate your list based on your values and priorities. Do you think you are living a life that is oriented around your deepest beliefs?
- Write down 1-3 changes you can make to your routine or lifestyle that would bring you closer to your values.
Instead of checking social media for a full hour on your commute, you could instead listen to a short podcast on philosophy for 20 minutes.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.