Adopt the traits of good leaders.
The above eight traits are important traits of good leaders. Train yourself to adopt them as habits, and you will soon have a strong following of loyal, hardworking people.
- Stay organized.
- Perform tasks yourself—don’t hand everything off to your followers.
- Act on your knowledge, and ensure these actions are positive and successful.
- Train your followers to perform well, and do not fear them becoming more skilled than you.
- Use your imagination for tasks (especially emergencies!).
- Stay selfless and loyal to your followers.
- Stay levelheaded.
- Do not emphasize your authority or title.
Do not force others to respect you; instead, make yourself worthy of respect through your actions.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.