Admit your financial problems
- Get a pen and paper.
- Write down all your financial problems by answering these guide questions:
- What is the total amount of your current debts?
- Why did you end up with such debts?
- Do you struggle with budgeting and handling your finances?
- What exactly is your problem in terms of budgeting and managing your finances?
- What additional financial issues are you dealing with?
- Review all your answers.
Take a moment to reflect on your problems. Proceed to the next step once you’re ready to admit them.
- Go in front of the mirror near you.
- Face the mirror and say all your answers to yourself out loud.
There should be no room for denial. Admitting those problems honestly is the only way to move forward and be financially free!
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.