Add journaling to your morning routine.
Why should you journal? It allows you to:
- Improve clarity - Writing things down forces you to consider them and helps you resolve problems more easily.
- Capture ideas - It’s easy to forget your ideas.
- Acknowledge your progress - It’s a wonderful feeling to go back in time and see the huge progress you have made.
- Journal for 5 to 10 minutes every morning.
If you don’t complete this as part of your daily routine, you will probably not stick to it. That’s why it’s important to schedule time for journaling in the morning.
- Besides journaling, write down everything that you are grateful for.
It will boost your happiness and motivation.
A few tips:
- Traditional journaling is generally better than digital journaling.
- Make your journaling structured and specific. Some good topics for journaling include: goals, dreams, plans, family, commitments, lessons learned, and other important things you focus on in your life.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.