Evaluate your readiness to change
- ** Identify the need for change and assess readiness to change.**
What changes do you need to make in yourself in order for you to become a better person? How ready are you to make these changes?
- ** Focus on one small change at a time.**
Focus on one important change you'd like to happen in your life first before attempting to make all the changes at once.
- ** Create a plan to implement that change.**
Break down the plan into smaller, achievable steps.
- ** Anticipate potential obstacles that may hinder you from making progress.**
What are the potential obstacles that could interfere with your progress? How can you overcome them?
- ** Commit to behaving like the person one wants to become.**
Follow your plan and be committed to making the change you want for yourself.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed