Reflect on the lessons you have learned
- Remember what you owe to each of your ancestors, parents, friends, and teachers.
Make a list of what you consider the most important lessons from those around you, following the example of Marcus Aurelius.
- From my mother: to be generous, to show kindness and calm;
- From my father: To avoid dealing with pointless things; to keep my word;
- From Professor X: to stay balanced when you have great suffering;
- Aim to follow the model that the most important people in your life have given you.
Keep the list in a safe place and come back to it whenever you need insight or just to remember valuable lessons.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.