Find your purpose and use it to guide your decisions
- Ask yourself these questions and write the answers down:
- Why am I creating this product?
- Why am I subjecting myself to the obstacles I will surely face?
- What is my motivation?
- Ask yourself, “What am I willing to sacrifice?”
In order to achieve success, you will need to sacrifice something significant - your time, comfort, easy money, recognition, etc. Are you ready for this?
- Write your purpose down.
Consolidate all your answers and write it down on a blank piece of paper.
- Use this purpose to motivate and guide you.
Whenever you’re feeling demotivated, or when you’re struggling with a difficult decision, refer to your purpose.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.