Design your own foundational rituals
- Design your own four foundational rituals by listing all your activities in the following categories:
- Morning Ritual: Eating breakfast, reading a book, meditating, etc.
- Evening Ritual: Stretching, dinner, watching a movie, praying, etc.
- Workday Startup Ritual: Reading emails, reviewing daily calendar and annual goals, etc.
- Workday Shutdown Ritual: Responding to Slack messages, processing notes from the day, determining tomorrow’s big 3 tasks, etc.
- Write down the necessary time for completion in each activity.
Observe yourself and estimate how long you would complete each task written under each category.
- Calculate how long it will take you to complete all of those rituals.
This will give you a clearer idea of how much free time you have.
- Reserve your time to do those rituals every day.
Commit to finishing it in the time you allotted.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.