Don’t make these common mistakes.
It’s easy to get in one of these traps.
- Doing work for work’s sake.
- Micromanaging and emailing to fill time.
- Handling problems that other people should handle.
- Working in the same place where you live, sleep, or relax.
- Not performing a thorough 80/20 principle analysis every two weeks for your business and personal life.
- Viewing your product/project as the end-all and be-all of your existence.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.