Add the following books to your reading list.
These 15 books are a good starting point for anyone who wishes to learn more about the concepts discussed in these actions.
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility by James P. Carse
- Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else by Geoff Colvin
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Why We Do What We Do: Understanding Self-Motivation by Edward L. Deci
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris
- Good Work: When Excellence and Ethics Meet by Howard Gardner
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- The Amateurs: The Story of Four Young Men and Their Quest for an Olympic Gold Medal by David Halberstam
- Punished by Rewards: The Trouble with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A’s, Praise, and Other Bribes by Alfie Kohn
- Once a Runner by John L. Parker, Jr.
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Maverick: The Success Story Behind the World’s Most Unusual Workplace by Ricardo Semler
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization by Peter M. Senge
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.