Achieve your goals by becoming the person you need to be.
Sometimes, we may be stuck in life and not know what to do to achieve our goals. However, we need to recognize that an attitude and/or perspective change is necessary.
These steps can be used to achieve any goal in life!
- Identify your top goal and write it down.
This should be the goal that is most important to you.
- Write down the type of person you need to be in order to achieve that goal.
What qualities/values will you need to have? How do you want others to perceive you?
- Write down the new habits or behaviors you need to have.
What do you need to start doing in order to achieve your goals? What habits do you need to adopt?
- Write down the current habits you need to expand upon.
What do you do right now that is beneficial in your pursuit for your goal? How can you improve upon that?
- Write down the habits you need to stop.
These habits are the ones that are keeping you from achieving your goal.
- Identify and write down the top three things you will begin to do differently starting today.
Read your answers for steps 2–6. What three things can you start doing today that will help you achieve your goals? Be sure to mark the time of day that you will be doing each action.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.